16 мая 2018 г.

Good Out Here

Fear the Walking Dead 4×3


Althea: I'm really just trying to help. We're all breathing here. Means we're on the same team.

Morgan: I'm not worried.

Victor: Why, Al?
Althea: Because the truth matters. Even if it's just heard out loud. Even if it's just heard once.

Althea: The truth isn't about words. It's about what really happened... and what's happening now.

Alicia: I have no idea how she's alive.
Luciana: Oh, I think you do. I do. She knows her shit. Except for that shit about the truth.

Madison: Here's my trick-- wherever I go, I try to look for something good.

Morgan: ... And it's not karate. It's... it's not just karate.

Victor: We talk, you drive. All of it, all the way. Until the end.

Nick: You try to do the right thing, you end up doing the worst. That's why I stayed inside so long. It's not because of what's out here. It's because of what being out here does to you.

Morgan: So to answer your question, it was my wife, my son, and my friends. That's who I lost before I lost myself.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий