4 мая 2018 г.

The Blob

The Last Man on Earth 4×16


Tandy: Carol, what... what was that?
Carol: Oh, I was singing it to the tune of "Jingle Bells."
Tandy: Well, could you please sing to the tune of "Can't Fight This Feeling"?

Erica: Okay, well, obvious solution here. You like yellow, I like blue. So let's just go with green.
Todd: Green?!?... Green it is.

Melissa: Carol, what the hell are we eating?
Carol: It's called "fake-a-mole."

Carol: We're out of avocados, so I just whipped up some oatmeal, added brown rice for mouth-feel, then blended in some green food coloring, you know, for visual titillation.
Gail: And the uncooked pasta?
Carol: Hmm. "Fake-atilla chips." We're out of tortilla chips, so... dig in, huh?

Tandy: You know as well as I do that 800 miles in this world isn't really 800 miles.

Phil: Have fun killing me!
Mike: Have fun getting killed by me!

Phil: Oh, you're a monster!
Mike: I can't wait to teach your babies how to smoke!

Erica: Todd, are you okay?
Todd: I just feel like I'm being lied to. You know?

Tandy: You left the seven. And half the three.

Phil: I have never been good enough. For you. For Mom and Dad. You know, not smart enough, not successful enough. And even now that there are only 13 people left on this planet, you would rather leave...

Todd: He dead.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий