5 мая 2018 г.

A Mother, a Child, and a Blue Man's Backside

Young Sheldon 1×18


Missy: That's not fair. Sheldon reads dirty stuff all the time, and you don't say anything.
Mary: He does not!
Missy: Check out the comic book on his desk.

Mary: Th-This blue man's backside is all over the place.
Missy: On page 112, you get to see his front side...
Mary: Oh!

Missy: Boys are dumb.
Meemaw: D-U-M-B.
Missy: Dumb-a?

Young Sheldon: You're taking Casper the Friendly Ghost?
Mary: Ghosts are sacrilegious. Nothing friendly about that.
Young Sheldon: Very well. There's one more book that belongs in the box... filled with adultery, genocide, and even human sacrifice...

Mrs. Costello: Okay. Where you thinking?
Young Sheldon: Somewhere with a good science program, but far enough away to make my mom cry herself to sleep every night that I'm gone.

Mrs. Costello: What about Caltech in Pasadena?
Young Sheldon: I can't see myself living in California. I don't trust their carefree lifestyle.

Mrs. Costello: How about MIT in Boston?
Young Sheldon: Do they have a strong physics program?
Mrs. Costello: They're more of an engineering school.
Young Sheldon: Next.

Mrs. Costello: There's always Harvard...
Young Sheldon: Hmm. I don't like cold weather, but I do look good in maroon.
Mrs. Costello: All right, Harvard it is. Thank you for your help.

Meemaw: So, Moonpie, how's adult life treating you?

George: Will you excuse me? I have to go take a cold shower.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
+ Vanity Card # 587!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий