12 мая 2018 г.

A Dog, a Squirrel, and a Fish Named Fish

Young Sheldon 1×20


Sheldon: I've always been terrified of dogs. To me, they're nothing but big, furry question marks. Question marks with teeth.

Missy: What are you doing up there?
Young Sheldon: Staying alive.

Meemaw: Here, have some tea.
Young Sheldon: Chamomile?
Meemaw: Yes.
Young Sheldon: One teaspoon of honey?
Meemaw: Yes.
Young Sheldon: An ice cube to cool it off?
Meemaw: I went with two today. You've been through enough.

Meemaw: Maybe you could start out with a small pet, and work your way up. Like a turtle.
Mary: He says they carry salmonella.
Meemaw: A gerbil?
Mary: Apparently, they caused the plague.
Georgie: What about a bird?
George: Oh, I know that one. They'll steal his hair to make a nest.


Meemaw: Don't you think I realize that Mary can be a bit...
Brenda: Of a self-righteous bitch?
Meemaw: I was gonna say "challenging," but sure, let's go with yours. It's got a nice rhythm.

Pastor Jeff: Just love your neighbor, 'kay?

Pastor Jeff: Do I need to remind you that we are Christians? In all our behavior, in all our actions, we must constantly ask ourselves the question, "What would Jesus do?"
Meemaw: Can I say something?
Pastor Jeff: Would Jesus say it?
Meemaw: Never mind.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий