24 мая 2018 г.

Anything Pierce Can Do I Can Do Better

Lucifer 3×21


Lucifer: I mean, come on, really. It's God 101, isn't it?

Lucifer: We'll go old school, shall we? Come on! Let's rock and roll!

Lucifer: I guess this is good-bye.
Pierce: Yeah.
Lucifer: But, on the bright side... see you never.

Lucifer: Shouldn't you be, uh, I don't know, having tea with Hitler by now?

Lucifer: I'm not one to look a gift-angel in the mouth, I'll take it.

Lucifer: Here's something I can do that other people, rhymes with Shmierce, cannot...

Charlotte: I'm a terrible person that's... that's led a terrible life, so I'm... I'm preparing myself for damnation.
Amenadiel: In a three-star hotel?
Charlotte: It's what I deserve.


Chloe: Wait, do you think this is some sort of competition?
Lucifer: Of course! If it isn't painfully obvious, anything Pierce can do, I can do better.

Mazikeen: It's mea culpa time.

Chloe: How do you know if you can trust people?
Mazikeen: It's simple. I can't.

William Sterling: You don't always get to pick who you fall in love with.

Charlotte: No, we are not giving up. After all, you don't quit when you're doing God's work.

Linda: You know, the truth is... no one really knows what your Dad's responsible for. We're all just guessing. Even you. But you know the one thing He can't control?... What you do in this moment right now.

Linda: So I ask you, the Devil... what do you truly desire?

Pierce: Chloe Decker, will you marry me?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий