8 мая 2018 г.

Another Day in the Diamond

Fear the Walking Dead 4×2


Luciana: You know, she won't go back until she looks under every rock.
Victor: Huh. It's the only reason I'm here.
Luciana: Only reason we're all here.

Madison: No one's gone till they're gone.

Naomi: I pulled a gun on you.
Madison: But you didn't shoot.

Mel: You see, look-- I've had this conversation a hundred times...

Mel: We know that you're good people. Yeah? Look, 27 machine guns, six rifles, 14 handguns, six dozen hand grenades, and until recently, a great crop yield, but there is a natural cycle to a place like this. OK? And yours is about to run out.

Mel: That's not a threat, that's just... the way it goes.

Mel: Let me tell you somethin'. You just haven't been tested yet. But you're about to be...

Victor: The Vultures.
Althea: I don't know what that means. Maybe if you assholes put your guns down we could help each other.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий