14 мая 2018 г.

The Hollars

Pam: Unfortunately, guilting people into free labor only works on family.
Don: I wish I had more sisters.
Pam: Yeah, me, too.

Sally: I like Rebecca. She's pushy... Men need to be pushed.

Don: I'm sorry. That I didn't spend more time with you growing up.
John: Come on, Dad, you know I don't care about that.
Don: Yeah, well, I do. Johnny, it's terrifying.

Sally: Don't worry. You won't know till you get there that you're okay.

Sally: The day I married your dad, [my mother] only had one piece of advice for me. "Don't waste your time with the bad. Live with the good." So... Your father and I have lived through 38 good years together.

Rebecca: Are you sure this is the best time?
John: Well, they say "for better or for worse," right? I can't think of a worse time than now.


--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий