26 мая 2018 г.

The Bow Tie Asymmetry

The Big Bang Theory 11×24


Penny: Think of this as one of your comic book movies. There's a bunch of superheroes, each with a different task.

Amy: I-I think it's more like, uh, like Lord of the Rings, and you're the Fellowship. Uh, someone's got to go to Gondor, someone's got to go to Mordor, someone's got to hold off the demon of shadow and flame.
Leonard: You mean the Balrog?
Amy: I mean my mother.

Sheldon: That is a perfect metaphor, Amy. Because it also involves a ring that binds me in servitude forever.
Amy: Aw, he said forever...

Sheldon: There is nothing in the world that would stop me from marrying you tomorrow, even me from the future coming back to prevent the wedding and the subsequent birth of a child who will destroy humanity.
Amy: Because... if you came from the future... that would mean you already went through with the wedding because you believe that time travel is on a closed loop.
Sheldon: I love you so damn much.

Mary: Oh, so now it's racist to notice when somebody's Indian...
Raj: I don't think it's racist. I noticed you were both white.

Mark Hamill: Please? There must be something I can do for you. Anything.
Howard: Ooooh, you're gonna regret that.

Penny: You know, Amy still does some performing. She and Sheldon do an Internet show about flags.
Mrs. Fowler: Amy? V-Videos on the Internet? You know what men use those for...

Mary: Let me straighten your tie--
Sheldon: No, no, no, it's all right. It's supposed to be a little asymmetrical. Apparently, a small flaw somehow improves it.
Mary: I can see that. Sometimes it's the... imperfect stuff that makes things perfect.



Wil Wheaton: So, we finally meet...
Mark Hamill: I'm sorry, who are you?

Sheldon: There's something I need to tell you... Wow, you look amazing!

Sheldon: My equations have been trying to describe an imperfect world, and the only way to do that is to introduce imperfection into the underlying theory.
Amy: So, instead of supersymmetry, it would be... super asymmetry?
Sheldon: Super asymmetry... That's it!

Sheldon: Give me your lipstick.
Amy: What?!
Sheldon: Just give it to me, you beautiful thing! We have work to do!

Howard: Hey, everybody! Uh, it's gonna be a few more minutes, but while we wait, does anyone have any questions about Star Wars?

Leonard: Super asymmetry? Is that a thing?
Sheldon: We're inventing it right now.

Mark Hamill: Chewie had a wife?

Sheldon: No, Penny's right. We have our whole lives to do science together.

Amy: I can't imagine loving you more than I do right now. But I felt that way yesterday and the day before yesterday and the day before that.
Sheldon: Is that growth linear or accelerating?

Mark Hamill: Well, that was unexpectedly beautiful. I might need a minute.

Sheldon: Even if I can't tell you now how I feel... I will spend my life showing you how much I love you.

Mark Hamill: Then by the power vested in me by EvenYouCanPerformWeddings.com...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий