3 мая 2018 г.

The Car

This Is Us 2×15


Randall: Do you know what fear of bridges is called, Mom?
Jack: Hey, know what, that's-that's the opposite of quiet, bud.
Rebecca: No, it's okay. It's okay. What's it called, babe? Go ahead, distract me.
Randall: Gephyrophobia.
Rebecca: Gephyrophobia...
Randall: I've memorized all the phobias.

Jack: How is the snow still gonna fall if you're not around to see it? Just wouldn't seem right.

Rebecca: Why is this your favorite tree?
Jack: Because this is where you find out you're okay.

Jack: I think you ought to give music some serious thought, you know, as a path.
Kate: Dad, I read that 0.2 percent of people who start music careers actually make it, so that's basically nobody.
Jack: Okay, well, I read that 100% of people that get caught up in "how many people make it" statistics never actually make it.

Dr. Katowski: I would never presume to know more about your husband than you, hmm? But, um... the man I knew, the one that used to drop by my office unannounced from time to time... now he had, uh, he had a whole lot of fears.
Rebecca: He did?
Dr. Katowski: Oh. A new father is the most fearful creature alive, and he was no exception. No. Fears about his wife and about his children. About being able to keep them happy and healthy... and safe. But he did a pretty good job taking care of his family, now, didn't he?

Dr. Katowski: Rebecca.
Rebecca: I know. I know. I know. Take the sourest lemons and make something resembling lemonade, right?
Dr. Katowski: You didn't just make something resembling lemonade, dear. You made one of the sweetest damn pitchers of lemonade I ever saw.

Jack: Pearsons, we need tough. Because I can tell you right now, there's gonna be scrapes... And dings... Stains... So many stains. But that's okay. Because every battle scar is gonna be another memory.

Jack: As parents... we talk a lot about what we want for our kids, right? I mean, I know I think about it a lot. What I want for mine. And I can come up with a fancy word that's gonna make me sound a whole lot smarter than I actually am, but... the one word I keep coming back to is... "okay."

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий