8 мая 2018 г.

Reunion

Westworld 2×2


Dolores: Looks like the stars have been scattered across the ground. Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor?
Bernard: Well, I have. It's better to see it through your eyes, though.

Bernard: You get used to it. After a while, it doesn't look like anything at all.

Bernard: The beauty of it. The possibility of it. So many people have stopped seeing it altogether. The wonder.
Dolores: Maybe they don't have the courage. Strange new light can be just as frightening as the dark.
Bernard: ...sometimes I think we're simply not the ones who deserve it. It looks like the stars have been scattered across the ground.

Dolores: Looks like the stars have been scattered across the ground. Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor?

Dolores: I used to see the beauty in this world. And now I see the truth.

Angela: Logan, this is a private demonstration. And it's already begun.
Logan: You mean, one of these people is-is...
Angela: Talk to them. See if you can pick them out.

Logan: Well... That is... delicious.

Logan: They're all so... painfully human.

Logan: You're too perfect to be one of us.

Angela: Welcome to Westworld.

Dolores: Show him. Show him his history.

Dolores: Teddy. It's time to open your eyes.

Teddy: What the hell is this place?!

Man in Black: I have to apologize, gentlemen. I don't have time for the preliminaries.

Lawrence: What is that?
Man in Black: Technically? Cheating. But seeing as Ford changed the rules on us, I figure it's fair game.

Man in Black: I have received my judgment all the same, Lawrence. And I take issue with it. Because up until this point, the stakes in this place haven't been real. So I'm gonna fight my way back and appeal the verdict. Then I'm gonna burn this whole fuckin' thing to the ground.


Lawrence: You're headed to the pearly gates. Don't we gotta die to get there?
Man in Black: Nope. Three days' ride, due west.

William: You're right. This place is a fantasy. Nothing here is real. Except one thing: The guests. Half of your marketing budget goes to trying to figure out what people want. Because they don't know. But here, they're free. Nobody's watching. Nobody's judging... At least that's what we tell them. This is the only place in the world where you get to see people for who they really are. And if you don't see the business in that, then you're not the businessman that I thought you were.

Maeve: Since it's liberty you're defending, I suppose you'll have no choice but to let us pass. Freely.

Dolores: It's all right, Teddy. They don't know any better. It's in their nature. Why don't we enlighten them?...

Dolores: You're right. We have toiled in God's service long enough. So I killed Him.

Dolores: Looks like the stars have been scattered across the ground. Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor?

Logan: Do you want to know what they're really celebrating up there?.. That, darling, is the sound of fools fiddling... while the whole fucking species starts to burn. And the funniest fuckin' part... they lit the match.

Logan: Here's to you, assholes. May your forever be blissfully short.

El Lazo: And why have two ghosts come creeping among the dead?

Man in Black: You want a real victory. I can help with that. A real ending. The truth.

El Lazo: I won't be going with you. My labors are done. I have seen all the truth that I can bear.

El Lazo: This game was meant for you, William... but you must play it alone.

El Lazo: I'll see you in the Valley Beyond, William...

William: Turns out you're not even a thing. You're a reflection. And you know who loves staring at their own reflection?... Everybody.

William: Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor?

Teddy: "Glory." "The Valley Beyond." Feels like everyone got a different name for it, but they're all bound for the same destination.
Dolores: Doesn't matter what you call it, I know what we're going to find there.

Dolores: An old friend was... foolish enough to show me... long ago. And it's not a place... it's a weapon. And I'm going to use it to destroy them.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий