6 мая 2018 г.

Vegas, Baby

This Is Us 2×16


Toby: Uh, I'm packing for this Vegas bromance-a-thon, and I'm trying to figure out if I go Clooney Ocean or Sinatra Ocean... I need fiancée wisdom.
Kate: Toby. You're a thief and a liar.
Toby: I only lied about being a thief. Yep, you're right. Clooney Ocean.

Toby: You're always right. I like it. That's why I put a ring on it.

Toby: The Brothers Pearson are all mine this weekend. I got one scoop of dark chocolate Pearson, and one scoop of creamy vanilla Pearson, and I'm gonna be the ruddy strawberry that brings it all together, baby.

Kate: You found me.
Randall: It wasn't very hard. Only person still drinking Cosmos in 2018.
Kate: Carrie Bradshaw... that girl is timeless, okay, and so are her favorite cocktails.

Toby: ...know this: if you, Randall Pearson, are beating yourself up about anything, then the rest of the world should collectively be jumping in front of a train.

Jack: I don't need anniversaries to see you. I see you every day. You are my daily meteor shower.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий