20 мая 2018 г.

Orange Is the New Maze

Lucifer 3×19


Mazikeen: Not a blade. A knife. Forged in... I don't know, China.
Lucifer: Ah. Right, priceless.

Lucifer: Look, you-you clearly need to blow off some steam, don't you? Take your mind off Ameninda?.. No. Lindadiel?..
Mazikeen: Who needs a reason? I'm just evil.

Mazikeen: I'll end up in women's prison. I heard it's hell on earth, so... close enough.
Lucifer: Right. Well, maybe orange is the new Maze.

Lucifer: Well, we can't punish the innocent, or even the usually guilty but innocent this one time. It's the principle of the matter.

Charlotte: Tell me what you know, and don't lie to me. ...

Lucifer: Fine. Fine, I suppose you do deserve to know the truth. Okay, then. No sense dillydallying... I really am the Devil. ....

Lucifer: All right? There we are. All caught up. You wanted the truth? Well, there it is.

Charlotte: I was hoping that you could help clear things up with one simple question... What's my husband's name?

Dan: All I know is that they have a real connection. They're a package deal now. It's like... Say you fall in love with a woman who has a cat. What are you gonna do?... You accept the cat. Because she's worth it..... Lucifer's the cat.

Charlotte: Nah. At this point, things can't get any crazier.
Lucifer: You'd think...

Mazikeen: It's all so complicated here, Lucifer. Caring about humans always goes wrong. Feelings suck.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий