2 мая 2018 г.

Journey Into Night

Westworld 2×1


Bernard: Dreams don't mean anything, Dolores. They're just noise. They're not real.
Dolores: What is real?
Bernard: That which is... irreplaceable.

Bernard: You, uh... frighten me sometimes, Dolores. ... Not of who you are now, but you're... you're growing, learning, so quickly. I'm frightened of what you might become... what path you might take.

Strand: Some say you destroy your enemy by making them your friend... I'm more of a literal person.

Costa: This'll get gross...

Bernard: They're off their old loops. And they seem to be on some new narrative.

Charlotte: You wanna be a hero? Don't sacrifice yourself for the merchandise.

Dolores: Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?.. Did you ever stop to wonder about your actions? The price you'd have to pay if there was a reckoning?... That reckoning is here.

Dolores: Under all these lives I've lived something else has been growing. I've evolved into something new. And I have one last role to play. Myself.

Man in Black: Hey, Ned.... It's all right. Yeah, we're gonna have some fun now.

Maeve: I'm afraid it's in my code to prize my needs above all others. Pity. I wonder who made me that way...

Sizemore: I say this because you seem really distraught, and, well, awake, you... your daughter, she's... she's just a story. Something we programmed. She's not real.
Maeve: Not real? But what about me?


Bernard: What if Dolores pulled that trigger of her own free will?

Maeve: You were going to out me.... If you try something like that again, I will relieve you of your most precious organ and feed it to you... Though it won't make much of a meal.
Sizemore: ... I wrote that line for you.
Maeve: A bit broad, if you ask me.

Man in Black: The stakes are real in this place now. Real consequences.

Robert: Have you achieved what you wanted?
Man in Black: Folly of my kind... There's always a yearning for more.

Robert: You made it to the center of Arnold's maze. But now, you're in my game. In this game, you have to make it back out. In this game... you must find the door.

Robert: Congratulations, William. This game is meant for you. The game begins where you end... and ends where you began.
Man in Black: Even now, you all still talk in code?
Robert: Everything is code here, William. You know that more than anyone.

Robert: Don't worry. The game will find you.

Maeve: You wrote this game. High time you played a round.

Dolores: There's a greater world out there... one that belongs to them. And it won't be enough to win this world. We'll need to take that one from them as well.

Dolores: I know how this story ends.
Teddy: How?
Dolores: With us, Teddy. It ends... with you... and me.

Dolores: I need you to see this. I need you to see the truth.

Bernard: I... I killed them. All of them.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий