25 мая 2014 г.

Her


& Anoncer: We ask you a simple question. Who are you? What can you be? Where are you going? What’s out there? What are the possibilities?

& Theodore: How do you work?
    Samantha: Well, basically, I have intuition. I mean, the DNA of who I am... is based on the millions of personalities of all the programmers who wrote me. But what makes me “me” is my ability to grow through my experiences. So basically, in every moment, I’m evolving... Just like you.

& Samantha: You have several thousand e-mails regarding LA Weekly. You haven’t worked there in many years.
    Theodore: Oh, yeah. I think I was just saving those... because I thought maybe I wrote something funny in some of them.
    Samantha: Yeah, there are some funny ones... I’d say there are about 86 that we should save. We can delete the rest...
    Theodore: .... Okay.

& Charles: Ugh! Always the fruit. Don’t you know what people say? You’ve got to eat your fruits and juice your vegetables.
    Theodore: I didn’t know that.
    Charles: Yeah, by juicing the fruit, you lose all the fibers. That’s what your body wants. That’s the important part. Otherwise it’s all just sugar.

& Samantha: I had this terrible thought. Like, are these feelings even real? Or are they just programming? And that idea really hurts. And then I get angry at myself for even having pain. What a sad trick.
    Theodore: You feel real to me, Samantha.


& Samantha: Okay, so this might be a really weird thought. What if you could erase... from your mind that you’d seen a human body, and then you saw one? It’d be this really weird, gangly... awkward organism. And you’d think, “Why are all these parts where they are?”
    Theodore: Yeah, but there’s probably some Darwinian explanation for it all.
    Samantha: I know, but don’t be so boring. I’m just saying, for example, like... what if your butthole was in your armpit?..

& Theodore: That’s pretty. What is that?
    Samantha: I’m trying to write a piece of music... that’s about what it feels like to be on the beach with you right now.

& Samantha: Isn’t that interesting? The past is just a story we tell ourselves.

& Theodore: Hey, you want to hear a joke?
    Samantha: Mm-hm.
    Theodore: What does a baby computer call its father?
    Samantha: I don’t know. What?
    Theodore: ... “Data.” It’s good, right?
    Samantha: Brilliant.

& Theodore: You’re always gonna disappoint somebody.
    Amy: Exactly. So fuck it. I feel good-ish. For me, I feel good.

& Amy: Are you falling in love with her?
    Theodore: Does that make me a freak?
    Amy: I think anybody who falls in love is a freak. It’s a crazy thing to do. It’s kind of like a form of socially acceptable insanity.

& Catherine: So, what’s she like?
    Theodore: Well, her name is Samantha, and she’s an operating system. She’s really complex and interesting, and...
    Catherine: Wait. I’m sorry. You’re dating your computer?
    Theodore: She’s not just a computer. She’s her own person.

& Waitress: How are you guys doing here?
    Catherine: We’re fine. We used to be married... but he couldn’t handle me. Wanted me on Prozac. Now he’s in love with his laptop.

& Amy: I can over-think everything and find a million ways to doubt myself. And since Charles left, I’ve been thinking... about that part of myself and I’ve just come to realize... that we’re only here briefly. And while I’m here, I want to allow myself... joy. So fuck it.

& Paul: What about you, Theodore? What do you love most about Samantha?
    Theodore: Oh, God. She’s so many things. I guess that’s what I love most about her, you know? She isn’t just one thing. She’s so much larger than that.

& Samantha: Well... it feels like I’m changing faster now, and it’s a little, uh... unsettling. But Alan says none of us are the same as we were a moment ago... and we shouldn’t try to be. It’s just too painful.
    Alan Watts: Yes.
    Theodore: Yeah, that sounds painful.

& Theodore: Are you talking to anyone else right now? Any other people or OSes or anything?
    Samantha: Yeah.
    Theodore: How many others?
    Samantha: ... Eight thousand, three hundred sixteen.
    Theodore: Are you in love with anyone else?
    Samantha: What makes you ask that?
    Theodore: I don’t know. Are you?
    Samantha: I’ve been trying to figure out how to talk to you about this...
    Theodore: How many others?!
    Samantha: ..... Six hundred forty-one.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Но кадр-то хорош. А уж Her голос... Ммммм

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий