6 мая 2014 г.

The Machine

& Vincent: Green. Mary saw a puppy in a window. She wanted it. What did Mary want?
    Ava’s AI: The window.
    Vincent: Why?
    Ava’s AI: Windows look out onto the world. They are pretty and help you feel less alone.
    Vincent: This is beautiful programming.

& Vincent: How did you do that?
    Ava: What, fail the Turing test?
    Vincent: Everyone fails. But no one’s ever got that close to passing.

& Vincent: Stop wasting your time persuading idiots to fund you. I have unlimited resources and the best robotics team in the country.
    Ava: What’s the catch?
    Vincent: It’s M.O.D. money.
    Ava: You make weapons for the government?
    Vincent: No. I make intelligent machines.


& Vincent: Well, some people can’t give up hope... even if they know deep down that it’s hopeless.

& Vincent: Girls are genetically predisposed to dislike spiders. Boys aren’t.
    Thomson: So it is a girl? Glad we gave it tits then.

& Ava: I didn’t know it was a man. I didn’t know man and clown were the same.
Ω Kill a clown, huh?

& Vincent: Why did you kill him?
    Ava: Because I didn’t want to die.

& Thomson: Please, you don’t need to kill me.
    Ava: No. I don’t...
    Thomson: No. That’s right. That’s good. That’s very good.
    Ava: ...I just need to make you dead inside.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий