14 мая 2014 г.

First of His Name

Game of Thrones 4×5

& Margaery: We may be faced with an alarming number of weddings soon. I won’t even know what to call you... Sister?.. Or Mother?
    Cersei: Hmm.

& Ser Jorah: We’re not fighting to make you queen of King’s Landing. 10,000 men can’t conquer Westeros.

& Daenerys: How can I rule seven kingdoms if I can’t control Slaver’s Bay? Why should anyone trust me? Why should anyone follow me?

& Daenerys: I will not sail for Westeros.
    Ser Jorah: What, then?
    Daenerys: I will do what queens do... I will rule.

& Baelish: Know your strengths, use them wisely, and one man can be worth 10,000.

& Baelish: The deed is done. Faded into nothing. Only speaking of it can make it real.


& Lord Tywin: A fortnight?
    Cersei: That seems reasonable.
    Lord Tywin: But no jugglers, no jousting dwarves, no 77-course meals.

& Lord Tywin: You don’t need to make formal alliances with people you trust.
    Cersei: Then whom can we trust?
    Lord Tywin: Ourselves alone.

& Arya: Joffrey. Cersei. Walder Frey. Meryn Trant. Tywin Lannister. The Red Woman. Beric Dondarrion. Thoros of Myr. Ilyn Payne... The Mountain.
    ’The Hound’ Clegane: Would you shut up?
    Arya: I can’t sleep until I say the names.
    ’The Hound’ Clegane: The names of every fucking person in Westeros?
    Arya: Only the ones I’m going to kill.

& ’The Hound’ Clegane: Hate’s as good a thing as any to keep a person going. Better than most.

& ’The Hound’ Clegane: Your friend’s dead and Meryn Trant’s not ’cause Trant had armor and a big fucking sword.

& Cersei: What good is power if you cannot protect the ones you love?
    Prince Doran: We can avenge them.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий