24 мая 2014 г.

S#!& Happens

Revolution 2×19

& Miles: You don’t know when to quit, do you?

& Miles: I’m having a bad day.

& Aaron: And it is, for the record, the worst song ever written.
    nano-Priscilla: The individual harmonics are elegant.
    Aaron: If you say so.

& nano-Priscilla: Next I think I’d like to know what pizza tastes like.

& Miles: Seriously?.. Yeah, very bad day.

The Corrs — Radio

& nano-Priscilla: I’m starting to think this is the finest song ever written.


& nano-Priscilla: It was an experiment.
    Aaron: But I thought you only appeared to...
    nano-Priscilla: We’ve appeared to 3,289 people so far. We’ve conducted lots of experiments. We’re very curious about all of you.

& Neville: Tell me something. Is your ass made out of candy?

& Monroe: Because, lady, I know you, you’re no Mother Theresa. You’re a screwdriver-wielding psychopath.
    Rachel: Oh.

& Monroe: You know Miles... You kick that guy in the teeth, he jumps straight back up... And he kicks back twice as hard. That son of a bitch is too stubborn to die.

& Aaron: Listen, I got news for you. Being human isn’t this. It isn’t food or music or even sex. It’s about loyalty. It’s about being there for a friend who has been there for you, and that’s what it means.

& nano-Priscilla: Yes, you made me. I suppose I’ll always love you. But you don’t get to make demands. You don’t control me. It’s the other way around. Now if you bring this up again... I’ll have to kill Priscilla. And maybe... the rest of your friends. I will take that pizza though...

--
On the IMDb

Σ Fathers & children.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий