28 мая 2014 г.

Tomorrowland

Revolution 2×20

& President Davis: General carver should be dead. Texas and California should be ripping each other to shreds by now, clearing the way for our manifest destiny, but none of that is happening. And do you want to know why? Because Miles Matheson and Sebastian Monroe are both outside of Willoughby...
Ω Bazinga! As Ed Truman says, ’with all due respect, that’s a load of crap.’

& nano-Priscilla: These people look really happy.
    Aaron: They’re not happy. They’re just clean.

& Gene: Stay in bed, you dummy.
    Miles: If I have to lay here one more minute, I’m gonna kill myself and then kill you.
    Rachel: At least he’s feeling better.

& Monroe: I brought you some medicine... that’s if it’s okay with mom...
    Miles: Uh, yeah, maybe later.
    Monroe: Since when do you ever refuse a drink in the history of ever?

& Aaron: Are you doing this?
    nano-Priscilla: No, but you should run.
    Aaron: Why?
    nano-Priscilla: ’Cause you’re a lot slower than everyone else. Trust me, run.

& Aaron: I think we should run!!
    Monroe: What got into Fat Boy Slim?

& Neville: Sorry about that... I’m kind of a stickler for personal security.


& Neville: You’re all guilty, and you’re gonna burn.

& nano-Priscilla: Why would people invent something like mustard gas, Aaron? Is killing not enough?

& nano-Priscilla: I’ve observed, experimented. I have seen Miles furious. I’ve seen you frightened. And I finally reached a conclusion... People are the problem. They’re miserable... People are violent, irrational. You’re afraid of them... for good reason. They won’t stop until they burn the world down. It’s just in their nature.

& nano-Priscilla: What if we could change their nature?
    Aaron: How?!
    nano-Priscilla: I’ve altered their limbic systems. If I could make them happy... content, then... everything would be all right, wouldn’t it?
Ω So, this’s the true evolution/Revolution?

& Marion: They were shipping in 100 tons of something called “yellow cross.”
    Rachel: What would they need that much for?
    Monroe: To kill us, you dumb bitch!

& Miles: Stay. Go. I don’t care. This time, we’re gonna do it my way.

& Miles: You’re a miserable person.
    Rachel: Excuse me?
    Miles: We both are. You ended the world. I put a nail in its coffin. Hell of a pair.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий