21 мая 2014 г.

Insomnia

Those Who Kill 1×8

& Dr. Schaeffer: Catherine, look, when... when my brother... did what he did... I was angry. Really. I mean, it was... physical. That kind of anger is insidious. It’s aimed at them. But they don’t feel it. You do. It poisons you. Forgiveness isn’t something that you do for them. You do it to get rid of the poison.

& Jensen: I asked you not to tell Bisgaard about my mom.
    Molbeck: I care about you.
    Jensen: So shoot me.
    Mia: Uh, with Jensen, you want to go easy on the whole, uh, “shoot me” stuff.


& Molbeck: Hey, didn’t you used to know a guy in Narcotics?
    Jensen: Yeah, I used to know his brains out.

& Molbeck: And why am I doing this?
    Jensen: Because if I’m right, you want in on this. Come on.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий