26 мая 2014 г.

The Laws of Gods and Men

Game of Thrones 4×6

& Nestoris: And you feel your blood gives you a claim on our gold?
    Stannis: More than any man living.
    Nestoris: Across the Narrow Sea, your books are filled with words like “usurper” and “madman” and “blood right.” Here, our books are filled with numbers. We prefer the stories they tell. More plain. Less open to interpretation.

& Davos: There’s a chest of the good stuff left back at your house. I gave it to your wife.
    Salladhor: You’re not my friend, my friend.

& Prince Oberyn: Everybody is interested in something.
    Lord Varys: Not me. When I see what desire does to people, what it’s done to this country, I am very glad to have no part in it. Besides, the absence of desire leaves one free to pursue other things...


& Tyrion: I wish to confess. I wish... to confess.
    Lord Tywin: You wish to confess?
    Tyrion: I saved you! I saved this city and all your worthless lives. I should have let Stannis kill you all.
    Lord Tywin: Tyrion. Do you wish to confess?
    Tyrion: Yes, Father. I’m guilty. Guilty. Is that what you want to hear?
    Lord Tywin: You admit you poisoned the king?
    Tyrion: No, of that I’m innocent. I’m guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I am guilty of being a dwarf.
    Lord Tywin: You are not on trial for being a dwarf.
    Tyrion: Oh, yes, I am. I’ve been on trial for that my entire life.

& Lord Tywin: Have you nothing to say in your defense?
    Tyrion: Nothing but this— I did not do it. I did not kill Joffrey, but I wish that I had. Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than 1,000 lying whores. I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий