2 мая 2014 г.

The Rooster Prince

Fargo 1×2

& Mr. Numbers: There's no library in this town. Why is there no library in this town?

& Lester: She was a good woman, you know... Good wife. I-I just keep asking myself, "Who could've done a thing like this?"

& Lorne: You have a package for me.
    Mail clerk: All righty, what's your name?
    Lorne: Why?

& Mail clerk: This is highly irregular.
    Lorne: No, highly irregular is the time I found a human foot in a toaster oven. This is just odd.


& Lorne: I'm a minister, apparently.
    Mail clerk: Sir?
    Lorne: ... You have a blessed day.

& Lorne: Look, I can find the guy. The question is, what do you want done with him once he's found?
    Stavros Milos: Send him packing. Isn't that what they say?
    Lorne: Who says that?
    Stavros Milos: In the movies.
    Lorne: I don't watch movies...

& Stavros Milos: You ever nail a Greek woman? After 40, their pussies grow teeth. And she ain't my wife, she's my soon-to-be ex-wife, and she is suing me for 50%.

& Grimly: Well, you know, sometimes there's more than one right thing.

& Lenny: Well, the Russians, they used to send dogs up into space, which is stupid, because what's a dog gonna do in space? At least with a monkey, they can operate the, uh-- the equipment or something...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий