12 мая 2014 г.

House of Cards 2×11

Chapter 24

& Underwood: I speak to dozens of people. Usually about nothing at all. I’m Southern, Ms. Dunbar. My mother taught me that conversation during mealtime is not only polite, it aids the digestive process.

& Underwood: From the lion’s den to a pack of wolves. When you’re fresh meat, kill and throw them something fresher.
Ω Boo-bye, Doug? Is it your turn to be thrown under the press.

& Underwood: Even Achilles was only as strong as his heel.


& Underwood: I’ve never given someone a third chance... until this very moment.
    Doug: And I’m grateful.

& Remy: You got the watch?
    Underwood: “To improve is to change.”
    Remy: “To perfect is to change often.”

& Underwood: The heart can choke the mind when all its blood flows back unto itself.

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Σ Uh-ah. Dangerous stuff.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий