1 мая 2014 г.

Ride Along

& James: Let me explain something to you. There’s not a lot in this world that I love, but the shit that I love, I don’t trust with nobody.

& James: I am crazy, but in a good way.

& James: You thought I was crazy? No, baby, I’m nuts!

& Ben: Anything I need to know, though? Like, are they into human trafficking, dealing? What’s these guys’ resume?
    James: They’re loitering. That’s it.
    Ben: No. Loitering today. It’s Gotham City tomorrow.

& Ben: Do we need goggles or earplugs or anything like that?
    James: No, usually the bad guys don’t give us time to put on that kind of stuff.

& Ben: Oh, shit! Got a little bit of kick to it... My stomach in my ass.

& James: I do not give you my blessing.
    Ben: I don’t need your blessing! This isn’t Afghanistan! I’m not about to buy her with a goat.

& Ben: I suggest you all put a smile on your face, because today is the day that I finally decided to let you see mine. Welcome to me.


& Ben: I will not tolerate a crew that does not respect me. Respect is best served cold!
    Omar: It’s revenge!
    Ben: Who said that? Was that you? Hmm?
    Omar: Revenge is a dish best served cold.

& Ben: Selective fire. Visual confirm target. Short bursts.
    James: Just shoot!

& James: My car!
    Ben: It’s probably still drivable though, because it happened in the back. ... You can’t drive it now. Yeah, it’s definitely not drivable. At first it was, but after this, there’s no way you can drive it.

& James: We can’t call one either. They’ll be all over the scanners.
    Ben: What does that mean?
    James: It means I’m on my own.
    Ben: You’re not on your own. You got me, man.

& Ben: Are my lips chapped?

& Ben: Game over, bitch.

& Ben: Give me your Wi-Fi password.
    James: No.
    Ben: Let me get your wee-fee. Give me the wee-fee!
    James: Suspect-shot-23.
    Ben: There’s so many other passwords that you could have chose. Airplane. Bike. It’s too much, man.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий