2 мая 2014 г.

First Blood

Dexter 5×5

& Dexter: ’We all have something to hide. Some dark place inside us we don’t want the world to see. So we pretend everything’s okay. Wrapping ourselves in rainbows. And maybe that’s all for the best, because some of these places are darker than others.’

& Dexter: Maybe this is one problem I can check off the list... And maybe it’ll snow this week.

& Masuka: The dragon lady represents the dualities of my inner warrior.
    Debra: Or your inner idiot.

& Masuka: You are so judgmental, Morgan. I mean, come on. We all have our own ways of expressing ourselves. I have my ink and you have your... Man-boots.
    Debra: Yeah? Well, expect my man-boots up your ass if you’re wasting my time, okay?


& Masuka: One big happy family, eh, Dexerino?

& Liddy: Look, Quinn, you fuck with the bull, you get the horn. You understand?
    Quinn: Yeah. Do you?

& Liddy: You got a name?
    Quinn: Dexter Morgan.
    Liddy: Dexter... What the fuck kind of name is “Dexter”?

& Dexter: Rainbows are an illusion. Refracted light to make us think something’s there when it’s really not.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ ’Harry: What’s the first rule of the code? — Do not trust anyone.’

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий