7 мая 2014 г.

Field Trip

Mad Men 7×3

& Don: Megan...
    Megan: Mm, I’m not walking out of my own house. So that means you have to leave.
    Don: Have you calmed down?
    Megan: I’m not kidding around. I want you to call a cab, get on a plane, go home. I don’t want you to worry about me anymore.
    Don: Stop it.
    Megan: It’s okay, Don. This is the way it ends. It’s going to be so much easier for both of us.
Ω Plain & simple.

& Crane: We have a situation.
    Cutler: I know this isn’t the message, but we can all learn something from the funeral business...

& Bobby: She really likes you.
    Betty: Yes, well, that blouse says she likes everyone.

& Peggy: What’s he doing?
    Meredith: Who cares?

& Someone’s Mom: You’re not afraid of missing them milk the cow?
    Betty: I’ll be done in a minute.
    Someone’s Mom: Well, I hope no one accidentally grabs on the wrong udders.
    Betty: Excuse me?!
    Someone’s Mom: Farmer’s daughter needs a bra.
Ω O tempora, o mores!

& Lou: What the hell is going on in here?
    Michael: We were just catching up.
    Lou: That’s nice, ladies. You four, in my office.
    Stan: We have that meeting.
    Michael: What meeting?

& Don: You could have told somebody. Anybody.
    Roger: I don’t have to tell anybody. That’s my name on the door out there. This is my agency. I’m the president of this agency. I don’t have to ask anybody anything.

& Joan: All I can say is that Don is a very talented man, but how does he fit into everything now? This is working.
Ω What a b-e-a-t-c-h.

& Cutler: As tough as it is, I’m confident it’ll be more profitable in the long term.
    Roger: Since when are you allowed to use the words “long term” in this office?! It’ll be 1973 before we’re even. We fire him, we lose the noncompete. You want to walk down some hotel hallway and see Mary Wells sitting on Don’s lap the next time you go in to present?

& Peggy: Well, I can’t say that we miss you.
    Don: Thank you, Peggy.

& Don: Bert, how are you?
    Burt: Capital.

& Burt: But there are some stipulations.
    Joan: Violation of which will result in termination and a reabsorption of your partnership shares.
    Burt: You are not allowed to be alone with clients. You are to stick to the script in meetings and that means the script will be approved by the people in this room...
    Joan: Outside of client hospitality, there will be no drinking in the office.
    Roger: You’ll be in Lane’s old office.
    Cutler: And you will report to Lou.
    Don: ....

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий