8 мая 2014 г.

Joe

& Gary: What you chunk that gun off the bridge for?
    Willie: I just threw it. You know? Weapons tend to make men do violent things. You know, guns... knives, cannonballs... little sticks of dynamite. Hell, even automobiles.

& Joe: I can’t promise you much, but I’ll try to be nice.

& Joe: You look at me like I can make a move. What are you thinking when you look at me like that?
    Connie: Don’t you care?
    Joe: I don’t know who I am. But I know what keeps me alive is restraint. It keeps me out of jail. Keeps me from hurting people. The mark of some fucked-up faith that there is a reason. A reason for all of this. A reason in most moments I shouldn’t do what I want to do. I do as I’m told. These men who bust their asses work like dogs. I believe in them, but every day, they hurt. They get old, they peel back. There’s no frontier anymore.


& Connie: What is it you want?
    Joe: Nothing.
    Connie: Just tell me what I can do. I like you.
    Joe: I like you too, but what’s the point in any of it?

& Joe: You want to learn how to make a cool face? All right, anatomy of a cool face. Make a face of pain. Now smile. No, smile on top of the pain. Hold the pain. Smile through it.

& Joe: The dog likes you.
    Gary: She has a lot of scars.
    Joe: Yeah. But all the others... all the others is dead.

& Gary: I just need the truck... to get me someplace. I’m gonna make trouble.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий