31 мая 2014 г.

Memorial Day

Revolution 2×21

& Monroe: So what now?
    Neville: I am gonna take The Patriots down one corpse at a time. I am gonna cut a path to Washington and put a bullet in the president’s face. Make Sherman’s march feel like a 10k fun run. Is that the sort of work that you’d be interested in?
    Monroe: That is music to my ears.

& Rachel: What about you?
    Miles: Us? We’re gonna steal a train.

& Monroe: Tom, how would you feel about driving a tanker car filled with mustard gas straight into the heart of D.C. And shove it down the throats of these sons of bitches?
    Neville: You had me at mustard gas.

& Miles: Charlie, I can’t change the things I’ve done or who I was when I did them. All I can change is what I do from here on out.
    Charlie: So you’re gonna trust him...
    Miles: I got every instinct in me screaming no... But I’m trying to picture what a good guy would do...
    Charlie: And a good guy would trust him... Being a good guy sucks.
    Miles: Yeah, it really does.


& Marion: I’m scared, Gene.
    Gene: We know that you’re dumb enough to do the right thing and smart enough to be terrified by it. You can do this, Marion.

& nano-Priscilla: You might as well tell her.
    Rachel: Tell me what?
    Aaron: Priscilla’s the nano.

& Aaron: It’s been a weird month.

& Rachel: The floor is moving.
    Aaron: No, we have a rat room.

& Rachel: That is insane.
    nano-Priscilla: I’m sorry, but it’s your species that’s insane. It’s your defining characteristic, the way you all inflict pain on each other, this relentless drive to eat, kill, and to orgasm, like hairless chimpanzees... It breaks my heart.

& nano-Priscilla: Now I’m really angry.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий