30 мая 2014 г.

Proof of Concept

Silicon Valley 1×7

& Monica: OK, guys, this place is a vortex of distraction Normally in the tech world it’s two percent women. Guys, these next three days, 15 percent.
    Gilfoyle: It’s a goddamn meat market.

& Elrich: We may be fine. We may be totally fine. We also may be totally fucked. I’ll let you know either way.

& Elrich: I’m gonna go network. Don’t approach me.

& Monica: Erlich, you need to stop this. Grow a pair and talk to his wife, find out for sure.
    Elrich: Why don’t you grow a pair and I’ll talk to her. Hmph.
    Monica: What?!

& Elrich: Look at these poor fuckers. They don’t even know what’s about to hit ’em... The hammer of God.

& Elrich: Uh, do you mind if I break in here, just one question. Uh, are the judges allowed to send us through to the finals immediately after we present or do we have to wait until everyone else has gone?.. Well, I’m just saying what everybody’s thinking.

& Dinesh: She’s in the booth right next to us, Charlotte. She’s not even physically my type, she has blonde hair and these stupid pink streaks and doesn’t seem to be dominant at all. However, I think I’m in love.
    Gilfoyle: Whoa.
    Dinesh: She invited me to her room to watch Cloud Atlas later tonight.
    Gilfoyle: Oh yeah, that means she wants you to lay her.
    Dinesh: Is that definitive?
    Gilfoyle: I mean, nobody can watch more than like a minute of that film.


& Dinesh: She wrote this Java method that was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Elegant, tight. There’s just something so hot about a woman that can code like that. You know, I just want to... crawl in her frontal lobe and... What’s up?
    Gilfoyle: You know I wrote that code, right?

& Gilfoyle: She doesn’t know Java. I wrote that code. You said you were in love with her mind.
    Dinesh: Oh fuck.
    Gilfoyle: You realize what’s going on, right?
    Dinesh: Uh...
    Gilfoyle: It’s not her you’re sexually attracted to, it’s my code.
    Dinesh: Shut the... That is the most disgusting fucking thing I’ve ever h...
    Gilfoyle: Just face it, Dinesh, you’re gay for my code, you’re code gay.
    Dinesh: No! No, I’m into her. Her, OK? Fuck your code!
    Gilfoyle: You’d like to fuck my code, wouldn’t you? Hey, would you like to masturbate to the subroutine I just wrote?

& Gilfoyle: Drink it up. But it’s not gonna change who you are.

& Sherry: I owe you an apology. I was way off base.
    Richard: Well, yeah, you were.
    Sherry: He cleared it all up for me.
    Richard: Jared? Really?
    Sherry: Yeah. He’s your partner, right?
    Richard: Yeah, he is. One of many. Probably too many.
    Sherry: How could I not have seen this? Obviously you’re not obsessed with me. Richard, it’s none of my business, but be safe. OK?
    Richard: OK... Of course I’m safe. I backup my whole system like five times a day!..

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий