30 мая 2014 г.

I, Frankenstein


& Ophir: When a demon is killed its spirit descends to hell, where it remains trapped for all eternity.
    Adam: How do you descend a gargoyle?

& Adam: Trusting others is a mistake you only make once.

& Naberius: Just because something is yet to be found, does not mean it doesn’t exist.


& Adam: I know of no other way. I am not human, nor a gargoyle, nor a demon. I am like none other.

& Adam: Descend in pain, demon.

& Terra: “Him,” not “it.”

& Adam: We do not ask for the lives we are given, but each of us has the right to defend that life. I have fought to defend mine. And when the forces of darkness return, you shall know that I am out there fighting to defend yours. I, descender of the demon horde. I, my father’s son. I... Frankenstein.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий