4 мая 2014 г.

Everything Is Illumenated

Dexter 5×6

& Dexter: ’Compartmentalization began as an architectural theory... Divide buildings into sections which can be closed off to prevent a fire from spreading. Life can also be divided into closed-off sections. Makes everything much simpler...’

& Sonya: Can you say “bye-bye, daddy”?
    Harrison: ... Die-die.
    Dexter: Did you hear that? He said, “die-die.”
    Sonya: Don’t be silly. He said, “bye-bye.”

& Dexter: ’Harrison’s first word...’
    Sonya: There’s your good boy.
    Dexter: ’I hope so.’
    Harrison: Die-die.

& Lumen: I didn’t think it would be so hard to kill someone!

& Lumen: What are you doing?
    Dexter: It’s luminol.
    Lumen: Luminol?
    Dexter: No relation.


& Lumen: How long have you been a cop?
    Dexter: I’m not a cop.
    Lumen: Well, what are you?
    Dexter: ... Complicated.

& Dexter: This started out as an ordinary day. In one second, everything changed. Lumen happened.

& Dexter: There’s no place I’d rather be right now. Believe me.
    Harrison: Die-die.
    Dexter: Die-die. I love you.

& Dexter: ’Compartmentalization is a joke. Fires rip through buildings all the time no matter how closed off parts of them are. Life is the same way. It cannot be contained.’

& Debra: What in the mother of fuck went on in here?

& Lumen: Just the two of you?
    Dexter: And an Irish superhero nanny.

& Lumen: I don’t even have a name for what I’m feeling...
    Dexter: ’I do... The dark passenger.

& Dexter: How many more were there?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Die-die.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий