24 мая 2014 г.

Art in the Blood

Elementary 2×23

& Mycroft: Are you quite finished?
    Sherlock: No, not even close.
    Mycroft: Then I’ll do you the favor of telling you you’re wrong. British Intelligence isn’t here to arrest me... I am British Intelligence.

& Sherlock: So, you honestly expect me to believe that you are an MI6 asset and you have kept that hidden from me... for over a decade?
    Mycroft: Right. ’Cause we’re so close.

& Sherrington: I’d like you to take a peak into the investigation. See if anything jumps out. If West’s murder is as it appears, well, lovely. If it’s more than that... you’ll let us know. And we’ll take it from there.
    Sherlock: That’s it?
    Sherrington: I’d also like you to assassinate the Premier of China. Perhaps I should have led with that.

& Mycroft: Actually, I came to see you.
    Watson: No.
    Mycroft: No, to what?
    Watson: No, to whatever you came here to say. No, you can’t come in. No, I’m not all right. No, there is no possible future for us, once some time goes by. Just no.


& Deputy Chief SIS, Sir James Walter: And all this from the address on a shopping bag?
    Sherlock: The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.
    Sir James Walter: Save you.
    Sherlock: Save me.

& Sherrington: Oh, you’re going to keep working for us, then?
    Sherlock: It’s an interesting case. More so than I would have expected. I’m quite pregnant with it now.

& Watson: I’m moving out.
    Sherlock: Of?
    Watson: Here.
    Sherlock: ...
    Watson: The brownstone. I need to get my own place. It’s time.
    Sherlock: Eh, codswallop!

& Watson: I know this is hard for you. I know that you like things just so, but I need room for a life outside of this. Us, what we do.
    Sherlock: But we are what we do!
    Watson: No. You are what you do; you have to be to be happy. I don’t.

& Sherrington: You still pregnant?
    Sherlock: ...
    Sherrington: With this? With the case?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Σ Sherlock, Joan & Mycroft: quite a threesome.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий