4 мая 2014 г.

Oathkeeper

Game of Thrones 4×4

& Ser Barristan: Sometimes it is better to answer injustice with mercy...
    Daenerys: I will answer injustice with justice!

& Jaime: What the hell was that?!
    Bronn: That was me knocking your ass to the dirt with your own hand.

& Bronn: You learned to fight like a good little boy... You want to fight pretty or you want to win?

& Jaime: To tell you the truth, this isn’t so bad. Four walls... A pot to piss in... I was chained to a wooden post covered in my own shit for months.
    Tyrion: Is that supposed to make me feel better?

& Jaime: Did you do it?
    Tyrion: The Kingslayer brothers... You like it? I like it. You’re really asking if I killed your son?
    Jaime: Are you really asking if I’d kill my brother?


& Tyrion: Sansa’s not a killer... Not yet, anyway.

& Lord Baelish: A man with no motive is a man no one suspects. Always keep your foes confused. If they don’t know who you are or what you want, they can’t know what you plan to do next.

& Lord Baelish: So many men, they risk so little. They spend their lives avoiding danger. And then they die. I’d risk everything to get what I want.
    Sansa: And what do you want?
    Lord Baelish: ... Everything.

& Lady Olenna: You don’t think I’d let you marry that beast, do you?
    Margaery: What? I don’t understand.
    Lady Olenna: Shh. Don’t you worry yourself about all that. You just do what needs to be done.

& Jaime: They say the best swords have names. Any ideas?
    Brienne: ... Oathkeeper.

& Karl Tanner: And I thought this was gonna be another boring day...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий