27 мая 2014 г.

Untethered

Those Who Kill 1×9

& Bisgaard: It becomes your problem. You’re gonna piss her off. And a pissed off Catherine is a world of hurt no one wants to live in.

& Jensen: That’s why you won’t answer my questions about Howard. ’Cause you think I’m like your brother.
    Thomas: If you were the same as him, then Howard would’ve been dead years ago... The difference is we see violence and we can’t sleep. But they sleep just fine.
    Jensen: I killed Eric Krogh...
    Thomas: Yeah. How’d you sleep?


& Thomas: I’ve never had a single piece written about me that didn’t have the word “kill” in the title.
    Jensen: You do study killers.
    Thomas: Yeah, but why do they write about that stuff?.. I taught John to ride a bike that week. That didn’t make the papers. Violence is addictive. Contagious. And we’re social animals, so other people affect us. Especially family.

Surrender
Those Who Kill 1×10


--
On the IMDb: 9th and 10th

Σ An indistinct and crumpled finale.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий