29 мая 2014 г.

The Status Quo Combustion

The Big Bang Theory 7×24

& Leonard: Penny and I have some big news.
    Penny: We’re engaged!!
    Raj: And I thought me having sex with Emily was gonna be the big news...
    — Hey! Hey!
    Leonard: What the hell!
    Bernadette: You guys propose all the time. This never happens.
    Penny: ... You’re right!

& Bernadette: We can’t baby-sit her 24 hours a day.
    Howard: Well, what if we use our vacation time?
    Bernadette: I wanted to go to Hawaii, not Hell.

& Bernadette: Howie, I love you, and as your wife, your mother is every bit as much my problem as she is yours, so... I want a divorce.

& Bernadette: Little warning before you jump into this marriage business: You’re not just marrying him, you’re marrying his family.
    Penny: I think Leonard’s mom’s okay with me.
    Bernadette: It doesn’t matter if she’s okay with you. The question is: Can she go to the bathroom by herself?

& Leonard: Listen, there was something I was hoping to float past you.
    Sheldon: Mm.
    Leonard: Now that Penny and I are engaged, I thought we might want to talk about our living arrangements.
    Sheldon: Of course. She’s spent many nights here, and you’re worried about preserving the myth of her virginity before the wedding.
    Leonard: I’m not.
    Sheldon: Good, because not only has that ship sailed, if it hit an iceberg, countless men would perish.


& Amy: You’re always complaining about what a terrible roommate Leonard is. Like how he turns up the thermostat when you’re not there.
    Sheldon: Ugh! It’s like walking into the Amazon. And not the good Amazon with one-day shipping. The awful one with birds and snakes.

& Amy: You hate the sound of all those keys on his key chain.
    Sheldon: Four keys! Who does he think he is, a warden?

& Amy: Maybe you’ll love living alone.
    Sheldon: I don’t know. Perhaps.
    Amy: And if it turns out you don’t... you and I could live together.
    Sheldon: You and... Oh, sure. And while we’re at it, why don’t we get engaged, too? Why don’t we get a little house, start a family? Enjoy our sunset years together? Do you hear yourself, woman?!

& Howard: Hang on. I know a place you can stay and earn some money at the same time.
    Stuart: Great.
    Howard: I just have to warn you, it’ll involve humiliation, degradation and verbal abuse.
    Stuart: So what’s the catch?

& Leonard: We were worried about you...
    Sheldon: Don’t be melodramatic. I’m just getting on a train and leaving forever.

& Penny: Maybe we need to let him go...
Ω Sheldon’s HOBO? Interesting turn.

& Leonard: Sheldon...
    Sheldon: Yes?
    Leonard: I’m gonna miss you.
    Sheldon: ... Of course you are.
    Leonard: He just made that easier.
    Penny: Mm.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий