9 мая 2014 г.

Eternity How Long

TURN 1×4

& Abraham: I just got him off to sleep.
    Mary: We’ll be silent as Quakers.

& General Lee: I give you my word as an officer and a gentleman.
    Major Andre: No, you are a traitor and a spy.

& Abraham: You’ve done the right thing.
    Father Woodhull: No, all I’ve done is take a difficult task and made it impossible.


& Father Woodhull: They fear damnation as much as they fear the rebels. They see this as a reproach against God.
    Major Hewlett: Romans 13: “The powers that be are ordained by God.” Our king was ordained by God and I was appointed to my duty by our king.

& Father Woodhull: Do you think hell exists in more than one place?
    Abraham: What does the Bible say?
    Father Woodhull: It is silent...

& Major Hewlett: Pay attention, Appleton. This is why I picked gravestones. If it was this hard for the Loyalists to give them up, imagine how hard it will be for rebels from the same region to fire upon them. This is how you tame a colony. Not through battle... but through winning their hearts and minds.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий