31 мая 2014 г.

The Grand Experiment

Elementary 2×24

& Sherlock: When MI6 asked you to join them, did they tell you you’d be an asset or just an ass?

& Sherlock: Make yourselves at home. Don’t touch any of the first editions. Or Watson.

& Sherrington: I wonder... if I were to hold you down and threaten to put one of your eyes out with my thumb... would you tell me where you’re hiding him? I’ve a mind to do it.

& Watson: Actually, we’re not alone, everyone is here. Not “everyone” in the general sense, “Everyone” the proper noun— the cyber-activists. I opened up a chat with maybe 15 of them when you rang the doorbell. I thought it might come in handy.


& Sherlock: It is... beautiful, isn’t it?
    Watson: I don’t know. It’s kind of gruesome.
    Sherlock: Not the bloodstains. The work... which has led us here. I deciphered the code on West’s arms. You found the murder of Nadir Khadem, the elusive 17th ripple effect, I recreate the scene, and now, here we are... on the verge of a breakthrough. Our collaboration works, Watson. Even when things are less than ideal between us... it works.

& Sherlock: Stay.
    Watson: You have this kind of... pull. Like gravity. I’m so lucky that I fell into your orbit. But if we live together, that’s how it will always be. Me orbiting you. There’ll always be the next case, the next problem. And I will always get pulled along. It’s an exciting way to live, but there are consequences.
    Sherlock: We will work this out.
    Watson: I know we will. But I need to get my own place.

--
On the IMDb

Σ A heroin bag & MI6 for 3rd season, that’s the treat?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий