1 мая 2014 г.

The Anything Can Happen Recurrence

The Big Bang Theory 7×21

& Penny: I realize they’re gluing fur everywhere, except my cleavage. So, I asked the director why and he says, it’s important to the story that my boobs be the last things to turn ape.
    Leonard: It’s sweet... that he thinks there’s a story.

& Sheldon: Hmm... what could we do that’s fun?
    Leonard: What could we do that’s different?
    Penny: What could we do that’s free?

& Sheldon: All right! All right! I’ll shake the brain bush one more time, see what falls out.

& Sheldon: Ummm...
    Penny: What’s wrong?
    Sheldon: I don’t understand my food. Chinese noodles with Korean barbecue... in a taco.
    Penny: It’s fusion.
    Sheldon: Well, my mother would lock her car doors if she had to drive through this hodgepodge of ethnicity.

& Raj: So, in the last 20 minutes, we’ve seen a crazy woman kissing a fetus in a jar...
    Howard: We’ve seen a guy cut in half and sewn to a fish. ...
    Raj: Why does Emily like this stuff?

& Amy: I feel so bad about lying to Sheldon. How am I gonna make it up to him?
    Bernadette: I’d tell you what I do with Howard, but... I don’t think dressing up like a Catholic schoolgirl is gonna work with Sheldon.
    Amy: !?!?!?!


& Bernadette: Between Penny’s gorilla movie and Howard’s gorilla mother, I had no choice.

& Penny: Hey, maybe the answer to your career question is in one of these.
    Sheldon: Penny, there’s only one cookie with something in the middle that solves life’s problems, and that’s an Oreo. Or a Nutter Butter, if you’re in a pinch.

& Howard: Let me get this straight. So, he kills this girl’s father, cuts off the guy’s face, and is wearing it as a mask while he makes out with her.
    Raj: I’m just gonna say it... That’s not okay.

& Raj: Why can’t I be in a relationship with a girl who likes The Sound of Music?
    Howard: Raj, you are the girl in the relationship who likes The Sound of Music.

& Raj: What?
    Howard: I’m having sex with a Catholic schoolgirl tonight!

& Sheldon: If I wanted to waste my time on nonsense, I’d follow Leonard on Instagram.

& Amy: A psychic? He considers them not just mumbo jumbo, but extra-jumbo mumbo jumbo.

& Sheldon: You know what this is? Yeah, and I reserve this word for those rare instances when it’s truly deserved. This is malarkey!
    Penny: Wow, you really struck a nerve. I’ve never heard him use the “M” word before.

& Raj: I have to be honest— I thought it was disturbing and weird, and it made me wonder what it says about someone who enjoys it.
    Emily: I wonder that, too.
    Raj: Then, why do you watch these things?
    Emily: Can I tell you something without you judging me?..
    Raj: Sure.
    Emily: They kind of turn me on.
    Raj: And play!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий