1 окт. 2018 г.

Fit to Be Tied

Elementary 6×20


Michael: I'll be back.

Watson: Is this just confusing because I haven't had my coffee yet?

Watson: ...So Gutierrez either jumps or is thrown out of the helicopter. Donovan bleeds out before he can make a safe landing, and crashes.
Holmes: Thus completing the first Nazi-Communist double murder since World War Two. Case closed.

Holmes: I'd ask what kind of an imbecile befriends a serial killer, but we both know the answer can be found in the nearest mirror.

Michael: We haven't seen each other in a while. I thought we could begin with "hello."

Holmes: I think you're a monster, not an idiot.

Judge Cummings: And you are?
Holmes: Nauseated by you. But call me Sherlock.

Holmes: Watson...
Watson: Sherlock. If you say sorry, I'm gonna break one of your ribs.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий