18 окт. 2018 г.

The Wedding Gift Wormhole

The Big Bang Theory 12×2


Howard: You're not a real married couple until you can pee with the door open and she's okay with it.

Bernadette: I heart New York. Aw, the baby's gonna love throwing up on this.

Sheldon: None of the sci-fi shows I watch are dumb.
Amy: Sheldon...
Sheldon: Okay, Westworld.

Amy: Maybe it's something simple.
Sheldon: Like Leonard and Penny... We just need to think like them... What gift can I get us to express how grateful we are to have us in their lives?
Amy: Way to make it simple.

Sheldon: Staying up past my bedtime and solving mysteries? Who knew married life could be this good?

Sheldon: Howard, I don't often say this, but, good, you're here...

Bert: Of course I know what it is. It's a silicon dioxide crystal, otherwise known as quartz.
Sheldon: Are you sure?
Bert: Am I sure? Is basalt a mafic extrusive igneous rock formed by the rapid cooling of magnesium and iron-rich lava? Yeah, I'm sure.


Stuart: I think it'd be best for both of us if I pretend to get a phone call and just walk away.
Raj: Yeah, that would be best.

Sheldon: But why would it be in the lost and found box?
Amy: Because we were lost, and then we found each other.
Sheldon: It makes perfect sense!

Sheldon: Open it up. What's inside?
Amy: Nothing. It's empty...
Sheldon: Of course. Our life together is just starting, and they want us to fill it with our memories.
Amy: This might be the best wedding gift ever...
Sheldon: ...They also left us a pair of sunglasses because our future's so bright!
Amy: They thought of everything!

Raj: I want you to arrange a marriage for me. I'm just so tired of being single...

Dr. Koothrappali: I can't just call up some girl's dad and make her marry you. It's-it's not 2015 anymore.

Penny: Are those words?
Sheldon: No. It's a secret code that you two get to figure out together.
Amy: Hint: it's based on Sanskrit, but not the Sanskrit you're thinking of.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий