10 окт. 2018 г.

Dead Kids

South Park 22×1


Randy: Who shot up the schoo... Was it you?
Stan: No.
Randy: Did you get shot?
Stan: No.
Randy: Oh. Well, what's this about failing a math quiz?
Sharon: Are you serious?! Did you not hear what your child said?! Kids died at his school!
Randy: I'm sorry, Sharon.
Sharon: I... Why are you all acting like this is normal? What is wrong with you people?!

Eric: So if, you know, you feel like there's a need to come after me to get back at me, I just need you to know that people are lying because I liked "Black Panther" just as much as you did. I am not a racist.
Token: I actually never saw "Black Panther."
Eric: Say what, girlfrriend?! Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?! Come on, Rog! You never saw "Black Panther?"
Token: No, I didn't see it.
Eric: But I thought all of you saw it.

Sharon: Are you (BLEEP) joking?! You're gonna take one second to compare child murder to park upgrades?! What is wrong with everybody?! You've all gone crazy!

Eric: My mom said if I flunk another math test, she's gonna ground me from playing "Fortnite."


Eric: This world is full of two types of people... the ones who are honest, and the ones who don't play by the rules. Token's got everyone believing he's the one African American in the entire country who didn't see "Black Panther." What else is he lying about?

Randy: It just gets so hard, you know? Everything's going fine, and then at a certain time of the month, I have to start walking on eggshells.

Paramedic: You see, Mr. Marsh, menopause is almost like a super period, and it's been known to last... for up to two years.

Eric: $1.3 billion domestic box office. A milestone for African Americans. And I'm supposed to believe that Token and his little sex kitten never even talked about it.

Eric: In poker, they call it a bluff. I know that right now, Token's shitting his pants. All I need to do now is wait for the poop to stink.

Randy: You... You got your period?
Sharon: Yes!
Randy: You just got your period this morning.
Sharon: Yes!
Randy: So, the past few days, maybe you have been just a little...
Sharon: No! No! Nothing! Don't you guys see what's happened here?!

Randy: I don't know what it's like to have periods, but I'll try to be more understanding from now on, Sharon.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий