3 окт. 2018 г.

The Wolf

Jack Ryan 1×4


Jack Ryan: Yes, it's a gamble, but... it's one worth taking.

Bruno: So, you know what Islam means? "Submission." That's what they want. They want us to bow to their way of life. I say fuck that! This country is being taken over from the inside. It's not even French anymore. And if we're not careful, if we keep letting them in, it's sharia for all of us. Am I right?

Bruno: What's that? A rosary?
James Greer: It's a Tasbih. I use it when I'm unable to pray. Or when I need Allah to grant me restraint.

Jack Ryan: I'm just asking, how are things?
Captain Arnaud: "Things"? You want to have sex with this woman? Be confident, sexy, funny. You are a wolf, remember?

Captain Arnaud: Hopefully she doesn't think you're creepy.
Jack Ryan: What?!
Captain Arnaud: American women are different than French. They can be very uptight.

Cathy Mueller: I don't know. Um... he's kind of like a type B, type C kind of guy.
Rebecca: And how is that a problem?
Cathy Mueller: It's just not my norm.
Rebecca: Exactly. This might be progress. You don't need somebody just like you.

James Greer: Hey, Ryan? Don't take it home with you. Get laid, get drunk... Just don't go home and think.

James Greer: If you need to call me, call me. I'll talk you down. But you better really need to call me.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий