22 окт. 2018 г.

A Philadelphia Story

This Is Us 3×2


Beth: You know, rejection letters don't typically weigh three pounds.

Kevin: Ah, I know where you're coming... I'm the king of casj. Okay? Casj, like "casual," okay? I'm not the king of Cashmere... Although that's a lie, I am the king of Cashmere. I am. I'm not ashamed of it.

Toby: The idea of you and me making a mini you and me makes me and-- mini me very excited.

Toby: I guess you're right. Some things are best kept between a husband and his wife and... his Lyft driver.

Toby: ... I'm a heroin addict.

Rebecca: Even if it's old and too small and doesn't get enough light, and there isn't any room to grow basil, it's... it's our house.
Jack: Okay, so we're just gonna stay there forever?
Rebecca: Sounds pretty good to me.
Jack: Me, too. Yeah, I just wanted to hear you say it.

Randall: Fixed the light.
Chi Chi: I see that... One down, 8,000 to go.

Randall: This stuff's always complicated for me... Just where I fit in. How I come off to certain people. It's either I'm trying too hard or I'm not trying hard enough. I can never get it right...

Randall: She said she was the only one who could pass on a piece of Dad?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий