28 окт. 2018 г.

Katie Girls

This Is Us 3×3


Jack: You can pack your things, and I'll get you settled someplace new. Or you can stay, and I'll kill him. One way or another, this ends right now.

Kate: What's that word that they use when they talk about Daniel Day-Lewis?... Gravitas. Kev. Kev had gravitas.

Randall: At Kevin's premiere, some regrettable utterances were... uttered.

Zoe: How-how are you so good at finding the, um, essence of people?
Terry Gross: Oh, I guess I'm a curious person, and I try never to underestimate people.

Kevin: How in the hell can I know so little about my dad's time in Vietnam?
Zoe: Well, it sounds like he didn't like talking about it.
Kevin: It's weird, that I would never just ask him any questions at all?
Zoe: Not really.
Kevin: You would have.
Zoe: ... Probably.


Rebecca: Do you... do you have a dream?... Sorry. Is that a stupid question?
Jack: No. No, I-I just... No one's ever really asked methat before. Um... Right now, I-I... I just want to make sure my mom is okay. Get her settled at her friend's place and then, I don't know, um, a decent job, a wife, family, a house that feels nothing like the one that I grew up in... That a stupid answer?

Beth: I don't think I can get him through this again.
William: Sure you can. You're the bass.
Beth: I'm the what now?
William: It's the quietest instrument in the jazz quartet. The solo gets all the glory, but the bass holds down the root.
Beth: Yeah, but everybody remembers the trumpet.
William: Yeah, but people who really listen, they hear the bass.

Jack: I was in a war. And a lot of people got hurt. So I just don't think it's really a fun game to play, is all. That make sense to you?

Zoe: Writing "Vietnam" was a nice touch.
Kevin: Yeah. Well, it works when they do it on Homeland.

Kate-17: Too bad it's never gonna happen. Because nothing ever works out for us. We're always under that black cloud. Remember?

Toby: You're gonna be an octomom.

Rebecca: There's someone else. And I know next to nothing about him. He was in Vietnam. Uh, his home life seems really messy and sad. His dreams are nothing like mine. I think that he would be good to me and support me, but I have no way of knowing for sure because I don't even really know him. We've spent all of four hours together. But... I have a feeling.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий