15 окт. 2018 г.

Nine Bucks

This Is Us 3×1


Rebecca: I'm sorry, I feel like I'm talking too much. Am I talking too much? 'Cause I feel like I'm talking too much. Please tell me something about you.
Jack: Uh... well... my name's Jack.

Jack: I met the girl. ... THE girl.

Jack: Nine bucks to show my dream girl the night of her life.

Beth: Now I'm sure of it. Your brother and my cousin are knockin' boots... It's an expression from the '90s. It means that they are having sex.

Randall: Hey-hey-hey, it is my birthday. And I need you to swear to it on Oprah.
Beth: ... I'm not doing that.

Kevin: I'm turning 30-none-of-your-business. That's how old I'm turning.


Beth: What in the holy hell are you thinking?!
Zoe: What am I thinking? I'm thinking he looks like Batman and he is built like a truck.
Beth: Will you stop with the honesty?

Kate: When is the universe gonna give me a damn break?

Rebecca: It's a hard no on cats?
Jake: Allergic.
Rebecca: Oh. And mushrooms?
Jake: Oh, I hate 'em. No, like, I passionately hate them.

Rebecca: Oh, but the way that you look at me, wow...

Beth: She will break you, Kevin. ... She eats men up and spits them out, and you won't stand a chance.

Dr. Jasper: Realistically, there's about a 90% chance of failure here, but I'm choosing to look at the ten percent side today.

Sportscaster: It's just one of those plays that'll go down in history, a single moment that changed destiny forever.

Sportscaster: A reminder for all of us, I think, that sometimes a ball has to bounce off one person a few times to wind up in the hands of the right guy and make a story truly immortal.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий