17 окт. 2018 г.

Romans

Castle Rock 1×10


Henry: How much doubt... is reasonable? Well, folks... if I had to choose whether or not to take someone’s life... and that is the choice before you today, make no mistake... I don’t think any amount would seem reasonable. Now, me, I had to kill someone, I’d need it etched in gold and signed by God Himself. So I ask... how much doubt are you folks comfortable with?

Molly: Henry? Why Henry? He...
The Kid: Because he hears it, the sound. I think it’s some kind of door from one world to the other.

Molly: Ruth, Alan’s dead.
Ruth: I know that. I’m the one who shot him. But he’s also alive... other times. It’s just zigs and zags, forks in the river, always changing, always the same. Alan’s dead, Alan’s alive... Been here before, be here again. You and me on the bridge.

Molly: Ruth, please. Let’s just go home.
Ruth: Oh, you always say that. Every time.

Matthew: "For the wages of sin... is death."
Henry: ... Romans.
Matthew: Romans. 6:23.

Henry: ...To go out to the woods with him.

Warden Porter: Warden Lacy was right. He’s the fucking devil.

Daria Reese: Wherever you go, there’s bloodshed.

Daria Reese: Why wait for another one?
Henry: ... Phone call.


Henry: I need you to take Wendell to Boston... And from there, just keep drivin’. Start over. Somewhere warm. Virginia. Mexico... Just... get away from Castle Rock.

Henry: Who are you?
The Kid: Same as you... a victim.

Henry: Truth doesn’t change; it’s just truth. Pure. But justice? Well, that looks different, depending on what side of that invisible line you’re on.

Henry: Everyone in this town has some sin or regret... some cage of his own making.

Henry: "It wasn’t me, it was this place." That’s what we say. But that’s a story, too. It doesn’t change a thing. Maybe something turned you into a monster. Or maybe you were one all along... Doesn’t matter. You’re here now... this is who you are. This is where you live. This is where you’re from.

The Kid: After a while, you forget... which side of the bars you’re on... That’s what Warden Lacy used to say.

Local: I don’t get the title. "Overlooked." Who’s overlooked?
Jackie Torrance: Backstory. You know? Ancient history. It’s family history...

Jackie Torrance: I’m actually headed out west on a research trip next month. Best place to finish a book is where it started. I read that somewhere...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
+ Every Stephen King Easter Egg in Hulu's Castle Rock!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий