1 окт. 2018 г.

Die Hard (1988)

John McClane: Drop it, dickhead. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah, that's what my captain keeps telling me.

John McClane: Welcome to the party, pal!

Supervisor: Attention, whoever you are, this channel is reserved for emergency calls only.
John McClane: No shit! Do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza?

John McClane: Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.

Holly Gennero McClane: I have a request.
Hans Gruber: What idiot put you in charge?
Holly Gennero McClane: You did... when you murdered my boss. Now everybody's looking to me. Personally, I'd pass on the job. I don't enjoy being this close to you.

John McClane: Listen to me, jerk-off, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Quit being part of the problem and put the other guy back on!

John McClane: Sister Theresa called me Mr McClane in the third grade. My friends call me John, and you're neither, shithead.

Holly Gennero McClane: Only John can drive somebody that crazy...

John McClane: Tell her that... that she's the best thing that ever happened to a bum like me. She's heard me say "I love you" a thousand times. She never heard me say "I'm sorry..." I want you to tell her that, AI. Tell her that John said that he was sorry.

John McClane: I promise I will never even think about going up in a tall building again.

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий