21 окт. 2018 г.

...I Lose Myself

Fear the Walking Dead 4×16


Althea: Where are my tapes? Where's my van? Where are they?

Morgan: Got to do this on my own.

Morgan: I will get to Alexandria. I will meet you all there... hopefully with her.

John: There are some fish in this world just won't be caught, no matter what you dangle in front of them. You could go after them, sure... My gut tells me just to leave them be.

John: I know who you are. Doesn't matter what your name is. I know you... Doesn't take a whole day to recognize sunshine.

Morgan: I don't kill.

Martha: That's what you get for helping people. You made them weak, Morgan.

Sarah: Let's stir up some beef.

John: You're the strongest person I know, Morgan. Whether we're here or not, you're still gonna be you.

Victor: Just when I stopped trying to drink myself to death... I succeed.

Morgan: Ethanol... that's just a fancy word for alcohol, right?

John: Charlie, you know this is a one-time deal, right?
June: She was poisoned, John.
John: I know. Just don't go getting poisoned again till you're at least 21.

Morgan: Don't know if any of you are out there. Don't know if any of you are listening. But if you are, hang in there. We're coming for you.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий