3 окт. 2018 г.

Motherboard

Mr. Mercedes 2x4


Bill: I wanted to be there when he woke up.
Montez: Why'd you stop?
Bill: I realized he wasn't gonna.

Holly: That hurts my feelings.
Bill: It's meant to spare them going forward.

Nurse Maggie: I'm allowed to have friends.
Dr. Babineau: No, friends are great. A job's better.

Bill: You equate "Put a sock in it," with "I don't want to go there." Just maybe you should be a detective.

Bill: Sorry to say she didn't keep [diary].
Jerome: Of course she did. We all do. Her texts, her e-mails. I mean, we all keep diaries in one way.

Jerome: ... If you want to get into her head, you should probably try to get into her phone or her... gadget. That's what you called it... "gadget"?

Bill: People are people. You can never figure them.

Brady: They died... because I lived. Not many people can say they had that kind of impact on the world.

Holly: You know, only 9% of construction workers in the United States are women.
Ida: What was that?

Ida: Let me ask you a question. And I want you to be perfectly honest... How weird are you?

Bill: I'm assuming you didn't learn this in any actual class.
Jerome: No. This would be a little too, uh... what's the word?
Bill: "Illegal"?
Jerome: Eh... "extracurricular."

Bill: What's with the soldering iron?
Jerome: Well, I mean, how else would I be able to extract the memory chip from the motherboard? I-I'd have to use this...
Bill: Exactly.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий