10 окт. 2018 г.

Sources and Methods

Jack Ryan 1×6


Jack Ryan: Wow. Take a break from sex trafficking and drug running for us? How lucky are we?
Lance Miller: They're all bad guys, buddy. Nice guys don't know about smuggling refugees out of Turkey.

James Greer: You just try to look casual, like you know what you're doing.
Jack Ryan: I do know what I'm doing.
James Greer: Good. Tell your face.

Jack Ryan: Maybe that's not how it happens.
James Greer: And maybe we can find a unicorn and a rainbow... Now, just follow along. Watch and learn. Okay?

Tony: You don't like me. You think you're the good guy, I'm the bad guy. Maybe you're right. But maybe, if I was born in a nice city in America, like Cincinnati... I could be the good guy, too. Geography is destiny, my friend. The world is the kiln, we are the clay.

James Greer: You're the finance guy. Pay the man.

James Greer: There is no version of this job that doesn't require compromise, not if you want to do something that matters...
Jack Ryan: I don't believe that.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий