14 окт. 2018 г.

Equally Dead Inside

You're the Worst 1×7


Gretchen: We're not calling each other anything. We just made a verbal agreement not to sleep with other people. For now.
Jimmy: In a week, we could remember that monogamy is a social construct free of biological necessity.
Gretchen: Or we could be invited to a really fun sex party.

Gretchen: Listen, if something is bothering you and you want to talk about it, I will listen. Or if you just want to pretend that nothing happened, that's totally fine, too.

Edgar: We should just ignore them tonight until they ask about us.
Lindsay: Ooh, I love that. Like an experiment, but without the boring science part like milligrams and elements and shit.

Gretchen: I can't believe I finally made a new friend, and I tried to bang her the first time we hung out. I suck at girls, Jimmy. All the way back to the fourth grade when everyone was mean to me because I was the first person to grow boobs.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий